Mind Tools for Kids Classes
We are pleased to offer weekly classes to children in Surrey. Not only are the sessions full of fun but they are jam packed with awesome Mind Tools for Kids. We teach them the essential skills they need to compliment their learning and development. Each session incorporates a different tool, relaxation technique and activity to practise for the week ahead. Each block of sessions run for 6 weeks with a break for half term. The programme is spread over the whole year so that the children are always growing and having new experiences.
Here are some of the many benefits that the children experience
· How to set their day up for a positive experience
· Relax their mind and let go and manage stress
· Easy ways to relax retain information for tests and exams
· Speak up and communicate confidently
· Learn powerful affirmations that encourage happiness and gratitude
· Build a positive self-image from the inside out
· Boost self-esteem and stand up to bullies
· Let go unhelpful and limiting beliefs
· Express their emotions and raise their self awareness
· Learn to visualise and spark creative thinking
· Practise solution focused language
· Build upon strengths and their unique skills and abilities
· Develop a growth mindset focus on learning and improving
· Learn to embrace change with ease and without anxiety
· Improve friendships and build rapport easily
· Confident body language and self-awareness
Classes start on
Thursday 2nd November 2017 in Ewell Village, Epsom.
Saturday 4th November 2017 at Sutton Life Centre, Sutton
Please contact Emily@mindtoolsforkids.com to be placed on the waiting list.
Only £49 per half term